View Full Description
Hagstrom guitars are legendary among guitarists because of their playability, beauty and durability. This new family of Hagstrom guitars builds on that reputation with the use of several unique innovations in materials and manufacturing techniques that bring Hagstrom boldly into the 21st century.
The new Hagstrom Select, Vintage and Ultralux series recapture many of the original Hagstrom features, are built to the same stringent quality standards and feature many of the same unique tones that made Hagstrom the legend that it is.
All models rely on a unique sourcing and manufacturing concept. Both the raw materials and parts for this new series come from first rate suppliers and are assembled to create genuine Hagstrom guitars, with tone and quality being top priority.
All designs are approved by Karl Erik Hagstrom, the wood comes from North America, and the hardware is purchased from top US and Korean suppliers, while pickups are developed in Korea according to K. E. Hagstrom s exact specifications
It doesn t have to be complicated to be fun! Powerful tone, fast, fun and easy to play, exquisitely different" finishes
Hagstrom electric guitars include the company s patented H-Expander truss rod. Providing tension at either end and running the entire length of the neck, the rigid yet lightweight alloy truss rod allows for a very low action and thin neck, two factors that were instrumental in earning Hagstrom its reputation as the world s fastest playing guitar
Ensuring accurate tuning, Hagstrom s exclusive 18:1 gear ratio machine heads are also included on all electric models.
Resinator Wood is a wood composite material that is homogeneous in nature and is more stable than any standard wood product. It is the perfect fingerboard material in that it eliminates wolf tones or hot spots. It has an articulate sound like high quality Ebony without the problems associated with Ebony
Hagstrom uses only the finest select tone woods and figured wood stocks to enhance the sound and beauty of each instrument. North American Hard Rock Maple, arguably the finest neck wood and used by the best luthiers world wide, further enhances the playability, durability and bright articulate tone.
Body & Bridge:
- Body: 45mm Mahogany with hollowed bass side, 10mm Carved Maple Top, (* Flamed Maple Veneer)
- Bridge: Long Travel Tune-O-Matic w/ Hagstrom Trapeze Tail Piece
- Neck: Mahogany, set
- Fingerboard: Resinator Wood with Hagstrom 6mm Dot Position Marks
- Truss Rod: H-Expander
- Scale Length: 24,75 / 628 mm
Pickups & Hardware:
- Pickups: 2 x Hagstrom Custom 60
- Pickup Selector: 3-Way Toggle Switch
- Tuning Keys: Hagstrom 18:1 Die Cast
- Controls: 1 x Volume / 1x Tone, Mini Toggle coil tap switch
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.