View Full Description
Limited Edition Electric Guitar
This limited edition electric guitar by Orange features a single cutaway body that is made from Solid Nato, giving this guitar a great tone worthy of any guitarist. It also boasts a stunning Maple neck with Rosewood fretboard that'll have you playing comfortably in no time. The guitar also features Chrome hardware (including Orange branded machine heads), tune-o-matic bridge, 3 way pickup selector switch, two tone controls, two volume controls and medium-high output Humbuckers that provide you with a vast range of classic and modern tones for use across many genres.
Orange Music Education Rock Guitar Course
The Orange Rock Guitar pack includes free access to the Online Beginner section of the Orange Rock Guitar syllabus. It contains over 12 lessons, video tutorials, aural tracks, pieces, theory and exercises to start you up quickly and get you to a playing level in a very short time. Once you have finished the beginner section you can move on to the intermediate and expert levels. You can learn with or without your teacher and have access to an online teacher whenever you come into difficulty all completely free.
You can also take a recognised qualification to help you with further education in music by entering yourself to take the exam at any of these levels.
Orange Crush PiX CR12L Combo
The Orange Crush PiX CR12L Combo Guitar Amp is designed to be a punchy, no-nonsense practice amp for every level of guitarist. The CR12L features a 3 band EQ section, Gain, Overdrive and Master Volume controls and delivers 12 watts of classic Orange tone.
- Body: Solid Nato
- Neck: Maple, dual direction truss rod, bolt on construction
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Frets: 22
- Controls: 3 Way pickup selector switch, 2 x Volume controls, 2 x Tone controls featuring genuine Orange control knobs
- Finish: High gloss body, chrome hardware with Orange branded machine heads and tune-o-matic bridge
- Nut Width: 43mm (1.69")
- Scale Length: 628mm (24.75")
- Pickups: 2 x Medium-high output humbuckers
- Strings: .010 - .046 (Full spare set included)
- Features: 3 Band EQ, overdrive, headphone output, classic Orange styling
- Controls: Low, Mid, High, Volume, Overdrive, Gain
- Output Power: 12 Watts
- Speaker: 1 x 6" Crush speaker
- Finish:Orange basket weave vinyl, woven grille, picture frame edging, black beading and hardware
- Guitar Tuner
- Jack Cable
- Guitar Strap
- Gig bag
- Orange Music Education Rock Guitar Course
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.