Native Instruments Maschine MK2, White
Native Instruments Maschine MK2, WhiteDetails
Native Instruments have overhauled their legendary Maschine into the Maschine Mk2. Building on the already well established reputation of being the ultimate integrated hardware/software system for creating tracks and beats professionally. The Maschine Mk2 now offers you a choice of black or white hardware and highly sensitive multi-coloured pads and redesigned LCD displays.
Product Ref: 29625View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
MASCHINE opens up new groove production horizons by combining the hands-on tactile advantages of traditional hardware grooveboxes with the amazing flexibility and intuitive workflow of Native Instruments' premium software. The sleek yet rugged hardware controller works great on the stage or in studio and its incredible library of kits, instruments and effects becomes your inspirational playhouse for exciting, dynamic grooves.
Assign Colours for Convenience!
You can visualise your sounds with the new colour-coding, which also speeds up the workflow. By assigning colours to the groups, sounds, patterns, and scenes, pads and group buttons on the hardware will light up with the same colours. If you want to keep track of which pad plays what, like a kick drum for example, you can simply give it a colour so you always know its there. It's a convenient colour coding system to help you seamlessly play. The new pads have increased sensitivity, so there's a new level of precision at your fingertips.
Explore the MASSIVE Synth
The Maschine Mk2 come with the full version of MASSIVE - a legendary synth that gave birth to the earth-moving bass tones and speaker-troubling leads that have defined the bass music genre. This incredible synth boasts 1,300 ready-to-go sounds, which you can browse instantly via the MASCHINE hardware. You can access MASSIVE's eight Macro controls via MASCHINE's eight control knobs, for perfect companionship between the hardware and synthesizer, providing fast workflow.
A New Master Section
The Maschine Mk2 boasts a revamped master section. Use new multifunction master push encoder to control volume, tempo and swing. Use new toggle buttons to select modes and accurately click through values without having to look at the screen or display. You get extra precision with note pitch changing and detail tweaking and navigating and scrubbing is much easier, thanks to the encoder's amazing physical response. The Maschine Mk2 enhances your musical workflow through physical response and visuals, all to make beat-making a breeze and a blast. There are 47 (normally white), backlit click-buttons and coloured transport controls.
Time Stretch and Pitch Shifting Capabilities
Use the MASCHINE 1.8 software for time stretching and pitch shifting. Stretch smoothly from one BPM to another, with the guide of automatic BPM detection. You can even stretch your audio to a specific length and fit one sample to the same length as another, for example. By using the pitch shift function to tune your samples, you could even make your beats harmonically match.
Take Advantage of New Effects
New, specially selected effects are included in the latest free software update, like TRANSIENT MASTER, a popular dynamics and mixing effect from Native Instruments, which has been fully integrated in the MASCHINE 1.8 software. Ideal for drum and percussion positioning, it allows you to mix from front to back, so you can provide each sample with exactly the right amount of space. Bring analog warmth and natural, harmonic compression to MASCHINE with New Tube, Tape Saturator and Tube Saturator effects and provide great sound colouring.
New Stylish Look and Improved I/O
The Maschine Mk2 itself has a slick design, with usability and reliability. The inverted displays give a better viewing angle and higher contrast which is great for performance or in the studio, whilst also a sharper look as you use it in dark environments. Native Instruments re-worked the USB-connector and MIDI I/O for a better experience whether that be on stage or in the studio. This also creates less risk of unplugging accidentally. It has new rubber feet means increased grip on the desktop, keeping the Maschine in place during even the most aggressive beat routines.
Experienced and new MASCHINE producers alike will appreciate the big time savings from these workflow improvements in the free MASCHINE 1.8 software update:
- Host transport control: Running the MASCHINE software as a plug-in in your DAW*, Control transport in the host software with the transport buttons on the MASCHINE hardware. Important: Requires the latest version of the NI Controller Editor
- New Browser sample preview mode: Scroll through the browser list easy and pre-hear samples without loading them
- Revised select screen: Now has velocity editing and individual note length.
- Auto-write pinning: Pin the Auto-Write button for improved automation recording and tweak with two hands!
- New hardware shortcuts:Easily select and erase events quickly
- Panic button:Cuts off all sound immediately from MASCHINE
- Improved missing sample handling: Now locates files per project - point the MASCHINE software to the location for one missing file, and it automatically resolves other related missing files
- Sampler play position indicator: See the play marker in the sampler wave display - also shown in the hardware display
- Save Group with samples: Now you can save Group with samples
*Please note that this feature isn't compatible with Pro Tools.
Now included with your Native Instruments controller is Komplete Select. This bundle allows you to create music straight out of the box and gives you access to a wide range of high quality Native Sounds. Among the included instruments are NI?s best-selling MASSIVE synth, the new sampled piano instrument THE GENTLEMAN, the true-to-life analog emulation MONARK synth and the acoustic/electric drum laboratory DRUMLAB, providing a production-ready system out of the box.
Komplete Select Features
- Komplete Select includes: Massive, Monark, Reaktor Prism, Retro Machines, The Gentleman, Vintage Organs, Scrabee MK1, West Africa, Drum Lab, and Solid Bus Comp
- Worth over 1000 if purchased separately
- Komplete Select owners get upgrade deals towards Komplete 10 and Komplete Ultimate
- Registered owners Maschine 2 and Komplete Kontrol S-Series keyboards will receive Komplete Select for free.
- 2 displays with 64x256 pixels (inverted)
- 16 multi-color, high-quality, illuminated pads with velocity and aftertouch
- 8 endless rotary potentiometers
- 1 endless encoder (30 steps)
- 47 backlit buttons
- MIDI I/O
- USB 2.0
- Kensington Lock
- Audio Units
- RTAS (Pro Tools 9 or higher)
- Width: 320 mm / 12.6"
- Length: 295 mm / 11.6"
- Height: 65 mm / 2.6"
- Weight: 1.8 kg / 4 lbs
- Windows: Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit), Intel Core Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2, 2 GB RAM
- Mac: Mac OS X 10.6 or 10.7 (latest update), Intel Core Duo, 2 GB RAM
- Native 64-bit support for stand-alone and plug-in versions
- USB 2.0 Port, 11 GB free disk space for complete installation
- This product runs in demo mode after installation and must be activated before full functionality is available.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.