Behringer C-4 Matched Condenser Microphones
Behringer C-4 Matched Condenser MicrophonesDetails
Product Ref: 13762View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Accurate Sound Capture
The matched C-4 microphones are incredibly well suited for capturing acoustic sound sources such as acoustic guitar, vocals, choirs, piano performances and many more applications. The matching pair are also ideal for live applications due to the unobtrusive, non-reflective matte finish. With an impressively flat-frequency response, the microphones deliver a bright sound no matter the type of acoustic performance. A cardioid pickup pattern focuses solely on the main source of sound whilst providing excellent feedback rejection, capturing every nuance of your vocals and instrumental pieces.
- Matched condenser microphones
- Suitable for main & support microphones within studio or live applications
- Cardioid pickup pattern
- Low-mass diaphragm
- Switchable low-frequency roll-off & input attenuation
- Ultra low-noise transformerless FET input
- Ultra-rugged construction with metal die-cast body
- Gold-plated 3-pin XLR connector
- Includes stand adapters, windscreens, stereo-bar & transport case
- Transducer Type: Condenser, 16 mm
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Connector: Gold-Plated Balanced XLR Connector
- Open Circuit Sensitivity (@ 1kHz): -38 dBv (0 dBv = 1 V/Pa)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Level Attenuation: -10 dB, Switchable
- Low-Cut Filter: 6 dB/Oct. @ 120Hz (Switchable)
- Max. SPL: 136 dB
- Nominal Impedance: 75Ω
- Load Impedance: > 1kΩ
- Supply Voltage: +48V
- Supply Current: 3 mA
- Weight: 60 g
- Shaft: 23 mm
- Length: 94 mm
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.