Behringer Xenyx Q1002USB Premium 10-Input 2-Bus Mixer
Behringer Xenyx Q1002USB Premium 10-Input 2-Bus MixerDetails
From classical to classic rock, the XENYX Q1002USB brings out the best in your intimate performance or podcast. Mono channels feature two premium, phantom-powered XENYX mic preamps, famous for their headroom and transparency, plus 'one-knob' compressors and 3-band British-style EQ. With up to 10 channels and versatile output and USB connectivity the Xenyx Q1002USB is the ideal desktop mixer for home or project studios and comes with a range of audio recording and editing software downloadable from the Behringer website.
Product Ref: 27526View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
These state-of-the-art mic preamps are a tremendous step in the evolution of audio technology and they can easily hold their own, even when compared to expensive, boutique-style mic preamps. XENYX preamps offer a staggering 130 dB of dynamic range with a bandwidth that extends from below 10 Hz to well above 200 kHz. As a result, XENYX mixers provide such transparent, crystal-clear performance that you just might think someone upgraded your microphones while you weren't looking.
Sweet British EQ
The British consoles of the 1960s and '70s changed the sound of rock and roll. Without them, the British Invasion might not have even happened. Those legendary mixing desks soon became the envy of engineers and producers all over the world. The channel EQ on our XENYX mixers is based on that very same circuitry, allowing you to imbue signals with incredible warmth and detailed musical character. Even when applied generously, these equalizers exhibit sweet forgiveness and superb audio quality.
- Ultra-compact, low-noise, high-headroom analog mixer
- Two Xenyx mic preamps comparable to stand-alone preamps
- 48V phantom power for use with condenser microphones
- Compressors feature super-easy "one-knob" functionality and control
- Built-in stereo USB/Audio Interface to connect directly to your computer
- Neo-classic "British" 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
- One post-fader FX send per channel for external effects
- FX to control room lets you monitor effects via headphones and control room outs
- Main mix outputs plus separate control room, phones and 2-Track outputs
- 2-Track inputs assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs
- Free software audio recording, editing, and podcasting software downloadable from the Behringer website
- High-quality components and rugged construction ensure long life
- Mixer Type: Analog
- Channels: 10
- Inputs (Mic): 2 x XLR
- Inputs (Line): 10 x TRS
- Inputs (Other): 2 x RCA
- Outputs (Main): 4 x TRS
- Outputs (Other): 2 x RCA
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4" Jack
- Send/Return/I-O: 1 x TRS (Send), 1 x TRS (Return)
- Phantom Power: 2 x +48 V
- EQ: 3-Band
- Aux Sends: 1 x Post
- Busses/Groups: 2 x Bus
- Faders: 1 x 60mm Throw
- Effects: None
- Computer Connectivity: 1 x USB
- Height: 2"
- Width: 7.7"
- Depth: 9.8"
- Weight: 1.08 Kg
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.