Sennheiser EW 112 G3 GB Wireless Lavalier Microphone System
Sennheiser EW 112 G3 GB Wireless Lavalier Microphone SystemDetails
The Sennheiser EW 112 G3 wireless system enables you to make your presentations come to live with complete freedom of movement without the restriction of wires. This system offers a combination of portability and great sound quality all in one affordable package. The omni-directional microphone provides natural speech reproduction while remaining inconspicuously small and features a discreet clip that subtly attaches to clothes, great for speakers, lecturers and performers.
Special Offer: Until the 31st December 2016, Sennheiser is offering up to 289GBP cash back when you trade in your old wireless system and upgrade to a new one. Whether you're trading a competitor's system for Sennheiser, an older Sennheiser system for a newer system or switching from analog to digital, we've got you covered.
For more information, please see the long description below.
Product Ref: 36203View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Step 1: Purchase a new Sennheiser wireless system.
Step 3: Send your old wireless system to Sennheiser with the voucher to receive your cash back.
Please Note: This offer is currently only valid within the UK.
Including the ME 2 omni-directional lavalier microphone for exceptional pick up coverage and clear vocal reproduction, the EW 112 G3 GB is the perfect solution to reinforce any vocal presentation. The well thought out design ensures user-friendly operation and quick setup times, whilst rock solid radio technology provides dependable reliability and exceptional audio quality when on the move.
- Sturdy metal housing (transmitter and receiver
- 42 MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 12 compatible frequencies
- High-quality true diversity reception
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization of transmitters via infrared interface
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display (transmitter and receiver)
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Transmitter feature battery indicatation in 4 steps, also shown on receiver display
- Programmable Mute function
- Integrated Equalizer and Soundcheck mode
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in the transmitter
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement
- Frequency range: 606 - 648 MHz
- Compander: HDX
- Presets: 12
- Frequency response: 25 - 18.000 Hz
- THD, total harmonic distortion: Signal-to-noise ratio: > 110 dB(A)
- RF frequency range: 516 - 865 MHz
- Transmission/receiving frequencies: 1680
- Switching bandwidth: 42 MHz
- Dimensions: 212 x 202 x 43 mm
- Weight: 900 g
- Antenna connector: 2 BNC, 50 Ω
- Audio output level:
- Unbalanced: Jack : +12 dBu max
- Balanced: XLR : +18 dBu max
- Dimensions: 82 x 64 x 24 mm
- Weight: 160 g
- RF output power: 30 mW
- Operating time: Typ. 8 h
- Power supply: 2 x 1,5 V (AA)
- Input voltage range: 1,8 V line
- Microphone: Permanent polarized 130 dB(SPL) max.
- Sound pressure level (SPL): 130 dB(SPL) max.
- Pick-up pattern: Omni-directional omni- directional
- AF sensitivity: 20 mV/Pa
What's in the box?
- 1 EM 100 G3 rack-mount receiver
- 1 SK 100 G3 bodypack transmitter
- 1 ME 2 clip-on microphone (omnidirectional pick-up pattern)
- 1 NT 2 power supply unit
- 2 antennas
- 2 stacking elements
- 2 AA batteries
- Operating instructions
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.