Rode VideoMic-R Shotgun Condenser Microphone with Rycote Suspension
Rode VideoMic-R Shotgun Condenser Microphone with Rycote SuspensionDetails
Directional Video Condenser Microphone. The RODE VideoMic is a professional grade shotgun microphone. Based on the latest 'Film industry' technology, the VideoMic is designed specifically for use with Video Cameras and Audio Recorders.
Product Ref: 36793View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The microphone exhibits low noise and an unusually wide bandwidth for its size. It is ultra lightweight, yet rugged due to it's ABS construction. The VideoMic is powered by a standard 9V battery and offers a Low Battery LED status indicator and a switchable high pass filter to reduce unwanted low frequency rumble.
The VideoMic attaches to any Camcorder that has the standard camera-shoe fitting and utilizes a stereo mini jack for audio output. The integrated shock mount system isolates the VideoMic capsule and electronics from the all metal shoe mount which provides isolation from external physical factors that may cause unwanted rumble and vibrations in the mic. The standard size shoe mount also includes a 3/8" thread in the base for simple mounting on a boom pole or stand.
The VideoMics super cardioid polar pattern is highly directional, focusing on the subject in front of the camera and minimising unwanted surrounding sounds. A selectable high pass filter is available to prevent low end noise such as air conditioning or traffic from being recorded. A -10dB and -20dB level attenuation (or PAD), selectable from inside the battery compartment, allows recording of loud sound sources such as live music or motorsports.
- Studio recording quality
- Condenser microphone
- 9V battery powered
- Integrated shock mounting
- Two step High-Pass Filter - Flat or 80Hz
- Three step PAD - 0, -10, -20dB
- Rugged reinforced ABS construction
- Windshield included
- 3.5mm mini-jack output
- Integrated cold shoe mount, 1/4" and 3/8" thread
- Power: 9V battery powered
- Acoustic Principle: Line gradient
- Directional Pattern: Super Cardioid
- Frequency range: 40Hz-20kHz, selectable HPF @ 80Hz/12dB/octave
- Output impedance: 200 ohm
- Signal noise ratio: 74 dB SPL (A - weighted per IEC651)
- Equivalent noise: 20 dB SPL (A - weighted per IEC651)
- Maximum SPL: 134dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1 THD into 1K ohm load)
- Sensitivity: -38 dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (15 mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Weight: 176gm
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.