Universal Acoustics Mercury Cluster Kit 1
Universal Acoustics Mercury Cluster Kit 1Details
The Mercury Cluster Room Kit by Universal Acoustics offers both acoustic treatment through both absorption and diffusion. What’s more, the Mercury Cluster Room Kit, adorned with the stylish and distinctive Mercury ridge pattern offers aesthetic sophistication along with engineering prowess. .
Product Ref: 37579View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Mercury Cluster Room Kit is comprised of the Mercury Wedge acoustic tiles, the Mercury Diffusors, and two types of adhesive. The Mercury Wedges are made from fire retardant polythene based foam made to the Ul94 HFI specification. The Mercury diffusors, made from expanded Polystyrene, come in white and can be painted for aesthetic effect.The Space Mist adhesive spray is a powerful adhesive that is convenient and easily used due to the adjustable nozzle. The Cosmic Fluid liquid adhesive is easily applied from a caulking gun and will attach acoustic foam to most surfaces. The polystyrene diffusors must be used with the Cosmic Fluid as the Space Mist may damage the surface of the product.More information can be found by clicking on the link below:
Features and Specifications
- Material: High density polyester based foam and expanded Polystyrene
- Installation: Easy installation on most surfaces using Cosmic Fluid liquid adhesive or Space Mist spray adhesive
- Colours: Available only in Charcoal & White Compatibility: Can be effectively used alongside other acoustic treatment products.
- 14 x Mercury Wedge Tiles, (300 x 300 x 50mm)
- 6 x Mercury Diffusors (300 x 300)
- 1 x Cosmic Fluid Cartridge (380ml
- 1 x Space Mist Adhesive Spray (500ml)
- Free Installation Guide
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.