Student Plus 3/4 Size Cello with Case by Gear4music
Student Plus 3/4 Size Cello with Case by Gear4musicDetails
The Student Plus 3/4 Cello is an excellent instrument for beginner cellists. This all solid wood instrument features quality fittings, and replicates the same craft employed in making high-end concert cellos. In addition, The cello comes supplied as a complete outfit, including a bow and a lightweight hard case.
Product Ref: 41658View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
High-End Concert Cello Craft
The Gear4music Student Plus Cello is a hand finished, hand lacquered carved solid wood instrument. Quality Canadian spruce and Canadian maple tonewoods are used throughout. Crafted utilising the same traditional methods employed in making high-end concert Cellos, it boasts a strong, warm and pleasing tone and a light, easy response.
The Gear4music Student Plus Cello comes as a complete outfit with a brazilwood bow and featherweight hard case, and is supplied with a factory set-up with a lowered bridge for safe transportation, making for a great introduction to the Cello for keen young beginners and a solid instrument for adult players returning to the instrument.
Features & SpecificationsCello:
- Body: Canadian maple
- Top: Hand finished Canadian spruce
- Sides: Canadian maple
- Back: Canadian maple
- Finish: Orange-brown oil varnish
- Bridge: Fitted maple
- Neck: Maple with Ebony fingerboard
- Tuning Pegs: Jujube fitted
- Endpin: Jujube
- Tailpiece: Metal with four integral fine tuners
- Type: Round stick brazilwood with horsehair
- Adjuster: Ebony with two nickel bands
- Lapping: Nickel silver with leather thumbpiece
- Frog: Half mounted and lined round heel rosewood with ABS slide
- Tip: ABS
- Canvas covered featherweight hard case with zips, straps and zippable sheet music pocket
All dimensions are to European standards
Please note - Gear4music orchestral stringed instruments are packed for transport and therefore require a small amount of setting up. For more information, please click here.
Gear4music - a revolution in competitively priced, high-quality musical instruments and equipment.
Gear4music have teamed up with some of the best manufacturers from around the world to develop our own line of music equipment. Our goal is to provide our customers with a wide choice of high quality, sensibly priced musical instruments.
Using our many years of collective experience we have developed a wide range of instruments and equipment including drum kits, acoustic and electric guitars, woodwind, brass, string instruments and speaker systems. We are proud to offer these to our customers alongside hundreds of other well-known brands. Working closely with our carefully chosen manufacturers, we endeavour to produce reliable, great sounding instruments at a price that is accessible to all. Our musical equipment is made to the same exacting standards that you expect from other highly regarded brands - this is backed up by our standard 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
Gear4music products are produced ethically and responsibly to meet the expectations of a caring world.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.