Behringer CMD Studio 2A DJ MIDI Controller
Behringer CMD Studio 2A DJ MIDI ControllerDetails
The Behringer CMD Studio 2A DJ MIDI Controller offers a complete and compact DJ set-up including 2 channel faders, 3-band EQ, cue, library navigation and track load buttons for a quality DJ mix/performance. The CMD Studio 2A DJ MIDI Controller connects straight to your computer via USB enabling you to mix with your music on your computer/laptop. The versatile touch-sensitive jog wheels allow for pitch bending and natural scratching making it ideal for a beginner scratch DJ. The Studio 2A DJ MIDI controller is perfect for a beginner DJ looking for an all-in-one portable solution to practice and start DJing.
Product Ref: 43691View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Plug In and Play
Conveniently the CMD Studio 2A is USB powered so there is no need for any external power, the DJ controller can be connected straight into your laptop for you to start DJing. Once plugged in the mixer enables you to mix with your digital music on your laptop with no need for extra cables.
The CMD Studio 2A is designed to be highly portable allowing you to take it to anywhere with its slim tabletop design. It is a low cost DJ control solution for someone who wants to start DJing without the cost of really expensive gear. The CMD still provides all the functions you need to create seamless mixes.
A Complete Solution
The CMD Studio 2A gives a complete package in a compact dual-deck controller with smooth, professional touch-senstive jogwheels, back lit buttons for night time DJing, a complete mixer section featuring crossfader, 2 channel faders and 3 band-EQ all to get that clean transition. Also featured is built-in library navigation and track load buttons making it easy to quickly find that next track to keep the party going.
The CDM STudio 2A provides all the function you need for a DJ mix including backlit buttons making it easy for you to DJ in the dark, whilst the touch-sensitive jog wheels, crossfader, and channel faders provide fluid feel and make you feel right at home with the DJ controller.
- Complete DJ setup in-a-box including dual-deck DJ controller with built-in audio interface and voucher for rock-solid Image-Line Deckadance* LE software
- Versatile touch-sensitive jog wheels allow for pitch bending and natural scratching
- Complete mixer section with crossfader and 2 channel faders, 3-band EQ, cue, library navigation and track load buttons
- Powerful 4-channel USB audio interface with 24-bit converters and ultra-low latency operation under Windows* and Mac* OS X* operating systems
- Backlit buttons make it easy to work in the dark 45 mm crossfader and channels faders for a natural DJ-friendly feel
- Highly-portable, low-cost DJ control solution for computer-based devices
- USB bus-powered - no external power needed
- Class-compliant MIDI protocol enables plug-and-play with any MIDI software
- Slim tabletop design for ultimate portability
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.